How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 42245
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My niece and nephew are living in an unstable environment.

Resolved Question:

My niece and nephew are living in an unstable environment. The mother drinks and smokes and lives with her abusive adopted mother. They have lots of pets, and the babies are constantly having allergy issues. Everytime we see the babies, they are dirty, haven't been bathed, and almost always are starving! They never gain weight, it's starting to get scary. Today, we dropped them back off to their mother, which she had a drug addict driving her car, and she didn't even buckle the children in their car seats the correct way. she does not take care of them at all, please help me. How do I get custody of these 2 perfect angels?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. keep calling children's services here. You are making a record of persistent problems here. They may yet take action based on another visit here. You can report this anonymously here.

Please don't give up. sometimes volume of complaints is important here. They may well catch them with drugs or other problems. You could also consider filing for custody yourself here. I wish you the best and symapthy for the situation..

RayAnswers and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you