How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 42869
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband moved out of our house last Sunday with no notice.

Resolved Question:

My husband moved out of our house last Sunday with no notice. I am 49, he is 39 and the main provider. We have and 8 yr old and a 10 yr old, they go to private school. We have been married for a little over 13 years. He makes about $700 per year, I have a small business which I work at while the kids are at school - it basically breaks even - gives me a little spending $$.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. If you have access to joint funds here then you fiel for divorce. The lawyer gets you temporary orders of spousal and child support here. You woudl be eligible here for say spousal support for 6 1/2 years.

This would allow you to continue your business here and restart you life. Support here is calculated using computer software called disomaster. Here is legal reference here for your information..

Here's lawyer referral..

1-866-442-2529 or 866-44-CA-LAW
(toll free in California)

(from outside California)

Lawyer Referral Services Program (LRS)
The State Bar of California
XXXXXbr /> San Francisco, CA 94105
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

RayAnswers and 5 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you