Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Name of most successful lawyer in winning father custody cases

Customer Question
Recomended attonery for winning father...
Recomended attonery for winning father child custody cases in Denton County Texas?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/1/2009
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Thanks for your question. These guys get my vote here for your area. I am sure there are other lawyers and others may disagree but I had to pick one..

http://www.thewrightlawyers.com/CM/FSDP/PracticeCenter/Family-Law/Family-Law.asp

Basis for picking these guys?

Well known firm, have had clients with past success with them. They gave me good feedback and I'm aware of how their cases turned out here. Twenty five years as a Texas lawyer so I'm pretty picky here.
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer