How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalEase Your Own Question
LegalEase, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 897
Experience:  Experience in handling divorces, custody issues and child support quandries.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
LegalEase is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is it possible in the state of Texas to have a divorce reversed

Resolved Question:

Is it possible in the state of Texas to have a divorce reversed after it is signed off by a judge and filed with the county clerk? It's been less than 2 weeks and I think I made a horrible mistake.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalEase replied 8 years ago.
You cannot have a divorce in Texas reversed, per se. You can get remarried and the divorce decree will no longer exist or be valid, and you can have the decree modified at a later dated if needed.
LegalEase and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions