How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PAFamily LAwyer Your Own Question
PAFamily LAwyer
PAFamily LAwyer, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1170
Experience:  JD, Hundreds of Family Law Cases, Custody, Divorce, Support
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
PAFamily LAwyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

the chuld support is supposed to be re-evaluated every 3 years.

Resolved Question:

the chuld support is supposed to be re-evaluated every 3 years. This willl be in February 2009. What do I need to do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  PAFamily LAwyer replied 8 years ago.

You can simply ask the domestic relations department to do an update...


If they (the courts) don't respond, you can file for a modification, and give changed circumstance and the passage of three years as your basis....


It is not terrribly complicated to get this done.

PAFamily LAwyer and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you