How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41570
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear Sirs

Resolved Question:

Dear Sirs:
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?Hi what is your question and what state are you in here??

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I am sorry for the confusion...the question disappeared before I had an opportunity to finish it. Have you received my completed question yet?
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for the information. Realistically all you can do here is get the order dismissed and pursue divorce. The court will recognize the true facts that you present here. I undersatnd that in many domestic violence cases people can lie and manipulate the system.

But I do believe that once the other side is presented it may go away here. And you will get visitation and be able to move on with your life including your kids in it. I can understand that this has well been hard for you and urge you to keep your chin up. Sometimes it is like a marathon and justice can take awhile but I believe it will here eventually. The court might well award you legal fees and costs if you prevail in the matter..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.

RayAnswers and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions