How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have physical custody of my 2 sons. My ex-husband sees them

Resolved Question:

I have physical custody of my 2 sons. My ex-husband sees them occasionally-perhaps once every few months for an night. Can I legally move from MA to CO with the children if he doesn't want me to?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 8 years ago.
You would need either permission from the father or go to court and seek court approval before you relocate out of state eventhough the father doesn't see the children often. However, since the father doesnt see the children often it does increase the chance the judge will allow you to relocate over the father's objection.
Daniel Solutions and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions