Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law
4460311

I just got an answer from you I guess you did not understand

Customer Question

I just got an answer from you I guess you did not understand my question, I tried small claims and the judge has turned this into a bench trial please read my question again and rely, Sandra Simon
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Tina replied 8 years ago.

I cannot read your question again because you have closed it after rejecting my answer. There are bench trials in small claims court. If I misunderstood your question, I apologize. If you are no longer in small claims court and the opposition has retained counsel, it is certainly advisable that you retain counsel as well.

It is not a family law question really, but contract law. Perhaps you wish to ask your question again, reclassifying it under our consumer protection category.

Thank you and good luck.