How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41038
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how can i make my husband get out of our houuse if i do not

Resolved Question:

how can i make my husband get out of our houuse if i do not want to be married to him any more? we have three kids and he has a drug problem and steals my money constanaly
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You have to file for divorce here and have the court award you the house. You can certainly do this and the court will order him out here in this situation. You are entitled to child and spousal support here. A lawyer could file and get you the house and support.

The State Bar of Texas has a lawyer referral service here. You get 1/2 hour with a local lawyer in Beaumont here. A great place to start. I wish you good luck here and sympathy for this situation..
RayAnswers and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions