RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

If you got a divorce in a different county using a different

If you got a divorce in a different county using a different address that where you lived. Would your divorce be legal. In the state of michigan.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question/divorce is legal and final after 30 days from the date of signature. Any legal challenge has to be made before then or it becomes final here. It might have been a ground to challenge but it has to be within the time frames..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.