Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My husband wants to try a temporary seperation, but wont leave

Customer Question
until I put in writing...
My husband wants to try a temporary seperation, but wont leave until I put in writing that he is not abandoning our three kids. He does not want to be accused of abandonment. Is it wise for me to sign something like this?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Family Law
12/1/2008
Family Lawyer: AttorneyKaren, Family Law Attorney replied 9 years ago
AttorneyKaren
AttorneyKaren, Family Law Attorney
i would suggest that you speak with a local attorney for a free consultation before you sign anything--remember the only thing you own is your signature (so said my mother all of her life).
Take care,
AttyKaren
AttorneyKaren
AttorneyKaren
AttorneyKaren, Family Law Attorney