How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttorneyKaren Your Own Question
AttorneyKaren, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 371
Experience:  Over 14 years as a Family Law Attorney; Temporary Judge Award (2008)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
AttorneyKaren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband wants to try a temporary seperation, but wont leave

Customer Question

My husband wants to try a temporary seperation, but wont leave until I put in writing that he is not abandoning our three kids. He does not want to be accused of abandonment. Is it wise for me to sign something like this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttorneyKaren replied 8 years ago.
i would suggest that you speak with a local attorney for a free consultation before you sign anything--remember the only thing you own is your signature (so said my mother all of her life).
Take care,

Related Family Law Questions