How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a parent being terrorized by my 15 year old. I have tried

Resolved Question:

I am a parent being terrorized by my 15 year old. I have tried it all doctors, counseling, called police etc. So I am looking at legal options to let him go. What can I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 8 years ago.
If you truly can not do anything else with your child and he's a danger then you need to go to family court and seek a petition where he's classified as either a Person In Need of Supervision or a petition seeking that you voluntarily turn custody over to the County. I'm sorry you have such a problem but someone close to me had the same problem last year and the chid was placed until the father took him. I know its very emotional as I saw her go through dealing with not being able to care for a dangerous child that you gave birt to and brought into this world. I'm sorry.
Daniel Solutions and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions