How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41037
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Collinsville Va. (Henry County) I have been seperated

Customer Question

I live in Collinsville Va. (Henry County) I have been seperated for 7 years now and can't afford a lawyer for a divorce. Is there any papers I can get to fill out for a divorce without going threw a lawyer. Everything else has been settle all I need is the divorce.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Sure here are free forms for you to file yourself. You can do this pro se--on your own here. You file and have the other party served. They you set the matter for divorce and have a final hearing. There are instructions and forms here to assist you. I wish you good luck,,,


Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.

RayAnswers and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thought you said the forms were FREE! 14.99???????? That not FREE!
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Man just copy and paste it on a word document. It is free unless you want to buy the copy. But you can copy it here off their page. Go down the page and it's right there..