How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My sons father has a new girlfriend after he was getting ready

Customer Question

My sons father has a new girlfriend after he was getting ready to move in with someone else 2 months ago. He wants to have my son overnight at this new ladies house who also lives out of state. We go to court on Friday and I wanted to know what may happened.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 8 years ago.
The judge may grant his request unless you can show that having the child exposed to such a person would be detrimental to the physical or emotional well being of the child.

Related Family Law Questions