How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask InformationForYou Your Own Question
InformationForYou, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1956
Experience:  18 years as a family law attorney, adjunct law professor
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
InformationForYou is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I havent see my child in almost 5 years. (Were trying to

Resolved Question:

I haven't see my child in almost 5 years. (We're trying to find a copy of the visitation agreement) Her mother caused me to lose my job when she made false statements to the FBI for my background re-investigation for my security clearance back in 2003. Her 'lies' have cost me several hundreds of thousands of dollars in back wages. It cost me my home (and most of my possessions). It cost me my car. It almost cost me my life (I attempted suicide). I want to sue the Office of Child Support Enforcement because their collection methods (i.e., suspending drivers license, incarceration, etc) are unconstitutional.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  InformationForYou replied 8 years ago.

Unfortunately I don't think you will be successful. Their collection methods are set forth in the statutes so they are working within the bounds of the law. I know this isn't the answer you want, unfortunately but it is the truth.


Please hit "accept" so the company pays for my services. Thanks.

InformationForYou and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you