How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 42327
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The question I want to ask you sir/miss is this Iam a military

Customer Question

The question I want to ask you sir/miss is this I'am a military wife married too a Sgt. who treats me and the children like burdens plus the fact they protect him in every way. When I need help from them they act like they are going to do something and don't than they protect my husbands enderscreations. Thru all these years he feels like he is doing something great. By putting the family in pit-falls financially abusing me emotionally just plain lying all the way when I ask him a question top all off he has been discriminating against my illness which is HIV+ I want to know how can you start seperation papers that is affordable hit him were it hurts... anymonous
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You can file here yourself for divorce in this situation. Once you file and serve here you can always let it pend if reconciliation becomes a possibility. this can pend for up to two years here.

You can also ask for a hearing on temporary orders and receive spousal and child support. You have my sympathy here. The web site below has free forms and is designed to allow you to file here yourself pro se. This obviously would be the most affordable approach here. I wish you good luck..


Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.