How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41587
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was just fired from my job because I caught my manager trying

Resolved Question:

I was just fired from my job because I caught my manager trying to cheat me out of 4000 dollars of commission and he fired me is there any recourse?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.

Thanks for your question. Nebraska is an employment at will state. You may nonetheless have rights if your employer has a handbook or procedures here. Also there are some situations that there may be wrongful termination or your civil rights may have been violated here. The web site I am giving you here will go into depth on many of these issues in your state.


You may have several avenues here both within the compnay and without. You may also be able to file for unemployment here as well. This might give you some income while you are reviewing any other remedies. You certainly have my sympathy here. It does not seem like you were given any chance at all here.


Here's the web site..



Here's where to file for unemployment..

RayAnswers and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions