How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got custody of my grand son with my x wife 5 years ago when

Resolved Question:

I got custody of my grand son with my x wife 5 years ago when we seperated i had him with me i am remaried and want to change the custody to include my curent wife I was told the Mother and Father would have to sign papers The proublem is I have not seen or heard from the Mother for 3 years What can I do
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 8 years ago.
You will need to make attempts to locate the mother so she can be served with notice. In cases like this it's best to seek the assistance of an attorney in your area who has experience in thest matters. It can be done but the process is involved.
Daniel Solutions and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you