How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My divorce was final 8/26 and now my ex wants to challenge

This answer was rated:

My divorce was final 8/26 and now my ex wants to challenge the judges decision. I have been told there is a time limit for him to do this. Is that true? Do you know what it is?

A Form 20 must be filed within 28 days after the date the order appealed from was made
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

What is the title of that the OR web site has soooooo many forms.

If you go to the following Oregon state website you will find the appropriate civil appeal forms which appears towards the top of the list of form. If the link doesn't work please let me know and I will try to cut and past the form and information for you.
Daniel Solutions and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions