Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I just asked the question about my daughter being in a ...

Customer Question
I just asked the question...
I just asked the question about my daughter being in a movie her dad made. I forgot to look, but I think Paul answered it. Anyway. If this is true that he can make these kinds of decisions, then if I wanted to home school my daughter- I would not need his consent? To clarify on the movie: He did not need my consent to have her be a part of it-right? SO, I would not need his consent to home school her-correct? Thanks, XXXXX
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Family Law
8/1/2008
Family Lawyer: legaleagle, Lawyer replied 9 years ago
legaleagle
legaleagle, Lawyer
If your custody order does not limit the right to make educational decisions to one of you or that you have to agree, then either one of you who has physical custody during the school year can make the decision as to whether or not to home school your child.
legaleagle
legaleagle, Lawyer
legaleagle
legaleagle
legaleagle, Lawyer