How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JD 1992 Your Own Question
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33386
Experience:  Began practicing Family Law in 1992
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JD 1992 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 4 children with my ex husband,oldest whom is16 and ...

Resolved Question:

I have 4 children with my ex husband,oldest whom is16 and refueses to go see her dad and his new wife.A boy who just turned 14 and is not allowed to go there because he disrespected the new wife 2 years ago and she wont let him come 2 youngest girls whom are [email protected] dont want to go there are made to because they were told that when they are 12 they can decide,by their dad.can i not tell them you dont take all of them,you cant take none of them?it is a huge fight with me and the younger ones every time i make them go.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 8 years ago.
You are in a difficult situation. You really can't place that demand on him, although you should be able to.

My only suggestion is to go back to court and have the judge alter the orders. You can tell him that you are there because you don't want to violate any of his orders. He may order your ex to pay your attoneys fees as well.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Always feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.
JD 1992 and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions