JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer
Experience:  Began practicing Family Law in 1992
11068102

My daughter has left her husband and wants to take a ...

My daughter has left her husband and wants to take a vacation out of state, can she do that without charges of kidnapping?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 9 years ago.
Unless there is a specific court order restricting her from doing so then it would not be considered kidnapping. She should let him know vacation dates however. Do this in writing by certified mail so he has to sign for it.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Always feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.