How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 38879
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

appeal limitation

Customer Question

Washington State-Divorced Apr 87,Re-Opened Jan 08, for clarification/modification. Was filed in Washington State Superior Court and finalized May 08. Would like to know what is the time limitation to appeal.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 8 years ago.
Generally, 30 days from notice of entry of judgment. So, any change would have to have been appealed by June 7, assuming entry of judgment into the court file was May 8.

Related Family Law Questions