How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jane Doe Deer Your Own Question
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3896
Experience:  Attorney since 1986; Plain English explanations of support, visitation, custody, etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Jane Doe Deer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my two daughters are 14 and 12 and they live in Texas. They ...

Resolved Question:

my two daughters are 14 and 12 and they live in Texas. They want to come to California for a visit with me, their father. No court orders for visitation are in place, mother left state of California without fathers permission five years ago after separation. Mother does concent to visit, but children want to come, are they old enough to decide for themselves????
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 9 years ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

While we write back and forth, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be researching the answer to your question, helping other customers, or taking a break.


No, they're too young to decide. What else can I help you with tonight?

Jane Doe Deer and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you