How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 42222
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I have a question reguarding visitation of my ...

Resolved Question:

Hi, I have a question reguarding visitation of my son. I have physical custody of him, with his mother able to see him every other weekend. I want to go on vacation for ten days, which will cut into her weekend, and I will give her make-up time when we get back is this OK? sincerly BART FERRI
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 9 years ago.
Thanks for your question. This would not be in compliance with the court ordered visitation here. Unless you can reach agreement here then the ex could complain in court here.

Any deviation from the order unless agreed upon runs the risk of landing you back in court for contempt. Will the ex do this here, don't know, you know the person the best. I'm not telling you can't do this here, but there is a potential for trouble..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.

RayAnswers and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you