How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 39157
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can a person do in the event a spouse ...

This answer was rated:

What can a person do in the event a spouse withdraws all money from a joint account without permission and have it deposited to a personnel account.
You need to file for divorce immediately, and simultaneously file an ex parte Order to Show Cause to order the bank where the account is located to freeze the account.
socrateaser and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you