Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
On the final judgement of my dissolution of marriage, the
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
On the final judgement of my dissolution of marriage, the judge hand wrote the I need to pay 75% of any after school care or summer camp incurred by my ex wife so she could work. My ex-wife enrolled m… read more
We have filed dissolution of marriage but the divorce decree
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
We have filed dissolution of marriage but the divorce decree has not been issued yet and now my spouse wants double the alimony specified in the divorce. I have agreed to give her my car and continue … read more
In a Consent Decree of Dissolution of Marriage, I was awarded
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
In a Consent Decree of Dissolution of Marriage, I was awarded $11,000.00 from my spouses 401k plan. This was filed in court on 1-3-2014. Since then I have not received the funds. He has had so many ex… read more
I am an "in pro per" Petitioner in a marriage dissolution
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
I am an "in pro per" Petitioner in a marriage dissolution case. Respondent has an attorney. Petitioner and Respondent have signed and notarized a marital settlement agreement. Now it is to be filed in… read more
I am in Pro per with a Dissolution case in California. The
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Hello again William, I am in Pro per with a Dissolution case in California. The other party is Self Employed and has been dishonest in his monetary condition and income. On his Income and Expense decl… read more
Im preparing my Final Divorce Decree, pro se, and the Court
Ellen, Attorney
I'm preparing my Final Divorce Decree, pro se, and the Court rejects it because of this statement: “that this Court has In Rem jurisdiction over this marriage; that the Court enter the decree of divor… read more
RELIST Im preparing my Final Divorce Decree, pro se, and
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
RELIST: I'm preparing my Final Divorce Decree, pro se, and the Court rejects it AS FOLLOWS: · Spousal support Court has in rem jurisdiction; therefore, reserved for Court of competent jurisdiction · E… read more
Are you a pro-bono lawyer for the low-income regarding
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
hello, are you a pro-bono lawyer for the low-income regarding divorce and real properties division? … read more
I have a dissolution of marriage/final judgement that states
Sam, Attorney
I have a dissolution of marriage/final judgement that states specific persons for pickup and emergency contact for our minor child for school and my ex husband has listed an emergency contact and had … read more
The judge at my Final hearing for dissolution of marriage has
Phillips Esq., Attorney
The judge at my Final hearing for dissolution of marriage has forced by me to sign off on permanent injunction that was in the first initial hearing was unwarranted and it was later found out to be tr… read more
I am about to submit final papers for a dissolution in the
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
I am about to submit final papers for a dissolution in the state of California and have a couple questions. 1. Form FL 180 "judgement". Should I be marking boxes on this form or leave them blank for t… read more
Hi I was notified of final hearing for dissolution of marriage
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Hi I was notified of final hearing for dissolution of marriage my soon to be x says if I show up she will leave will either get a contempt of court if someone does not show up she is the one that file… read more
My final judgment of dissolution of marriage does not reflect
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
My final judgment of dissolution of marriage does not reflect the "other relief" specified in #10 of the petition for dissolution of marriage with no dependent or minor children or property. The case … read more
I have filed a pro se non contested divorce final decree that
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I have filed a pro se non contested divorce final decree that includes a consolidation order and the judge has not approved it on the basis that the consolidation order is entered but file contains no… read more
Florida: Divorce was bifurcated in 2011 and in the Final Dissolution
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Florida: Divorce was bifurcated in 2011 and in the Final Dissolution of Marriage Equitable Distribution was left open. Then in the Amended Final Dissolution of Marriage in 2012, opposing counsel left … read more
I have a Final Judgment Unconnected With Dissolution Of
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
I have a Final Judgment for Support Unconnected With Dissolution Of Marriage in Florida this year, because my stepdaughter was granted Guardisnship Due to Incompetence of her father, my husband. Now s… read more
A draft final decree was submitted to the court. In it, the
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
A draft final decree was submitted to the court. In it, the father agreed to pay travel expenses for long distance visits. The mother was required to deliver the child to the airport and pick up the c… read more
My ex insisted her attorney write up the final decree papers
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
My ex insisted her attorney write up the final decree papers (altho I responded to her legal sep with a dissolution). To avoid argument, I allowed it. I got the documents to review before signing and … read more