How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Walter Your Own Question
Walter, Legal Consultant
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11528
Experience:  Family Law Consultant Specializing In Interpretation Of Family and General Law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Walter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a gut feeling that my daughters husband has molested ...

Resolved Question:

I have a gut feeling that my daughters husband has molested my grandson, its not his son. I have no proof just unbearable anxiety.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Walter replied 9 years ago.


If you feel there is possible abuse, the best thing you can do is call Child Protection Services if your daughter will not listen to you. They can investigate the situation and speak with the child as well as have a examination done to determine if there is any type of abuse if they feel there is suspicious activity.


Walter and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you