How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Expert Your Own Question
Family Expert
Family Expert, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1291
Experience:  25 Years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Family Expert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

respone letter for child support modification

Resolved Question:

I need to no the proper format and wording for letter to be sent to court and petitioner attorney i will not be using an attorney
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Family Expert replied 9 years ago.

Don't know where you are but request to "modify" identifies the case, says what you want and why you want it. Take a look at this and it sort of gives you the idea and you candraft your own:


Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Family Expert's Post: Im in oklahoma can i just state that i recieved the summons and.And somethings have changed on both parties parts.
Expert:  Family Expert replied 9 years ago.
yes, but use that form I gave you to outline your presentation.
Family Expert and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you