How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney & Mediator Your Own Ques...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 20012
Experience:  Attorney & Certified Mediator
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Attorney & Mediator is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my x husband was ordered to give my son his adhd meds ...

Resolved Question:

my x husband was ordered to give my son his adhd meds and he did not, how do i prove that
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney & Mediator replied 9 years ago.
How do you know that his meds were not given?

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I sent his meds in a baggy, 2 pills, in the front pouch of his overnight bag and when I picked him up thoose two pills where still in there and I asked my 11 year old son why his daddy did not give him his meds and he said daddy told me to take them but I forgot(this med is a controlled substance)
Expert:  Attorney & Mediator replied 9 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately since your child admitted that he failed to listen to his father, you will not be able to argue that the failure failed to comply with the court orders. Only other way would be for the father to expressly admit to you that he does not want to comply with that part of the order.

Based on the information you have provided you will not be able to show that the father failed to comply since the child is old enough to be instructed to take his medications.

You need to speak with the father and see what his response is.

Don't forget to click Accept for my time and research, thank you.

Please accept my answer for the work I have provided you and to close this window. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research/educational use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it’s associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with the appropriate legal counsel for accurate information. Thank you.

Attorney & Mediator and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you