How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex in California is planning on sending my daughter ...

Customer Question

My ex in California who I pay child support to currently being with-drawn from my check is planning on sending her to her sister in Arizona since she is having problems with her. And my daughter feels that she is in a unsafe enviroment as she has stated to me through MySpace message and to her grandmother in Texas through emails.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Walter replied 9 years ago.


Are you seeking custody of the child or trying to change child support?

Does the child wish to live with you?

Do you have a place for her to stay?