How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CALawyer Your Own Question
CALawyer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1655
Experience:  California Family Law Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
CALawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If a man owes back child support in Texas, can he remarry ...

Resolved Question:

If a man owes back child support in Texas, can he remarry in Oklahoma before completely catching up on his back support?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  CALawyer replied 9 years ago.
Yes. As long as the dissolution/divorce was finalized, the man can remarry.

If this information was helpful, please click ACCEPT to give me credit for answering.
CALawyer and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you