How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Familylaw Guru Your Own Question
Familylaw Guru
Familylaw Guru, Attorney at Law, JD
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1349
Experience:  Experienced in divorce, child custody, child support, paternity issues, and parental rights.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Familylaw Guru is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I receive information from a trust

Resolved Question:

My sister is executor of a trust set up by my parents who are both deceased. She will not give a reading of the trust to any of her three sisters who are also beneficiaries in the trust. How can we make her give us any information?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Familylaw Guru replied 9 years ago.

You will need to petition the probate court concerning this so that they can order her as executor to due her duties and distribute the trust according to your deceased parents wishes. You can file the petition yourself or have an attorney do it for you. Once filed, the court will order that this information be presented to the court in a hearing.

Please don't forget to ACCEPT so that I may receive credit for my time.


Familylaw Guru and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you