Ask Attorney & Mediator Your Own Ques...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney & Certified Mediator
1723468

i have three sons and the mother and her partner are

Customer Question

i have three sons and the mother and her partner are exposing our sons to adult sexual content such as two women having lesbian sex.is this grounds for emergency removal?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney & Mediator replied 9 years ago.
Thank you shawnwilliams for your question.

Any type of environment which is raising the risk for the potential of being sexually abused or which shows lack of parenting on the part of the mother, is sufficient grounds to request a modification review hearing. Unfortunately the court may not consider viewing adult content as an urgent need for removal. Urgent need would be based on evidence of actual abuse or neglect that has just taken place.

Please accept my answer for the work I have provided you and to close this window. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it’s associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with the appropriate legal counsel for accurate information. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
so basically a judge would not like this and with my oldest son that is 13,failing school,and mother not going to court order counseling would help my case?
Thank you for your accept Shawn and your additional question.

The mother not following through on her court order plan, plus children doing bad at school will definitely help your case as it shows that the mother is being neglect in taking care of her children's needs and is placing herself first in stead of following court orders for the best interests of her children.

So yes, I see that this additional information will support your position for a change in custody.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
thank you
You are welcome.

Sending this as an information request, so that you are not prompted in accepting again.