How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney & Mediator Your Own Ques...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 20012
Experience:  Attorney & Certified Mediator
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Attorney & Mediator is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Que necesito hacer para tener la custodia de mi hijo a mi ...

Resolved Question:

Que necesito hacer para tener la custodia de mi hijo a mi favor ya que la mama no pone de su parte y me pone muchos pretestos
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney & Mediator replied 9 years ago.

Lo que tiene que hacer es pedir una orden de custodia. Esa es la unica forma de poder exercer sus derechos como padre. La corte de familia en el condado donde vive su hijo, es el condado donde tiene que pedir los papeles para que haga la peticion. Como usted habla español, pregunte si offrecen servicios para que lo assistan con la peticion. Si no hay esos servicios, tendra que ir con un assistente de abogado or con un abogado para uydarlo con el papeleo.

Por favor de oprimir Accept, para que sea compensada por my esfuerso. Si tiene otra pregunta, por favor de decirme. Gracias.

Don't forget to click Accept for my time and research, thank you.

Please accept my answer for the work I have provided you and to close this window. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it’s associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with the appropriate legal counsel for accurate information. Thank you.

Attorney & Mediator and 8 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you