Walter
Walter, Legal Consultant
Experience:  Family Law Consultant Specializing In Interpretation Of Family and General Law.
997364

Is it illegal to read incest stories and watch incest video?

Is it against the law to read incest stories and watch incest video and download them my husband has been doing this can you help me
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Walter replied 9 years ago.

I am sorry, I do not have good news. Apparently watching or reading incest porn is not against any laws - state or federal - providing there is no child porn involved. If any of the porn is involving or exploiting a minor child.

If your husband is watching incest videos that include minor children I would strongly advise you to go to your local police and report this. Not only is it against the law but it is a known fact that people that watch child porn are much more likely to offend a child.

If this is not a child porn issue, then by law there is nothing you can do to stop it. You have the right to file for divorce if this is a major issue in your marriage, with his actions most Judges would feel you have a justifiable issue for leaving. If you have young children in the home, you may want to consider their safety in the home as well.

I wish you the best