Walter
Walter, Legal Consultant
Experience:  Family Law Consultant Specializing In Interpretation Of Family and General Law.
997364

I live is SC. I suspect my husband is cheating. What kind ...

I live is SC. I suspect my husband is cheating. What kind of evidence do I need before I file for divorce based on adultery?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Walter replied 9 years ago.

The cell records would be a great deal of proof. Some spouses tend to consider hiring a private detective to get some photos or proof as this is hard to deny when it is in black and white. Remember, even photos taken by you in public would hold up as well so maybe checking up on your husband would be in order.

You may want to consider going over your checking account and finances as well to make sure there are no odd withdraws or payments that do not add up as this is great evidence as well.

What you have is a great start and could very well prove your case........anything you can add will simply strengthen your case.

I wish you the best with this situation,

Walter