How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If you send your children to stay with the other parent a ...

Customer Question

If you send your children to stay with the other parent a certain amount of time and when it is time for them to come home and the other parent does not return the children what can you do if there is not court order in place
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Walter replied 9 years ago.


Are you and the father/mother married?

Are you the father or mother?

Are there any visitation or custody orders in place yet?


Customer: replied 9 years ago.
refund deposit