How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legaleagle Your Own Question
legaleagle, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13441
Experience:  Practicing attorney for 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
legaleagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

IS their some kind of paperwork i can do to relieve my ...

Customer Question

IS their some kind of paperwork i can do to relieve my child''s father of all right? Somthing maybe he can sign?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  legaleagle replied 9 years ago.
He can seek to terminate his parental rights. He must complete a request, and you can sign also if you do not contest it, and the court will decide if it is in the best interest of the child for his parental rights to be terminated.