Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS Ophthalmology with 13 years of surgical expereince
25407765

Around 2 weeks ago my right eye prescription was 0.25 now it

Around 2 weeks ago my right eye prescription was 0.25 now it is 0.50 like my left eye is that normal to change in that amount of time?

Thank you for the question. I am Dr.A.S.Desai, certified ophthalmologist and I look forward to answering this question for you.

Actually these are very small errors and it would hardly make much of difference in the vision with either. In case the vision in your left eye is pretty blurred for distance ( say 20 feet and beyond) then I guess you can go ahead with either 0.25 or 0.50 D whichever gives you clear vision.

Hope this helps you to take the right decision. Take care.

Do remember to rate this response positively if it was up to your expectation/satisfaction. Please feel free to ask follow up questions if any.

Regards

Dr.A.S.Desai

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thankyou very much so I don't have to worry about the change?

No, I don't think you need to worry about this subtle change.