Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Can hydrogen peroxide help in stopping carotid plaque build…

Customer Question
Can hydrogen peroxide help...

Can hydrogen peroxide help in stopping carotid plaque build up.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Lipitor and asprin

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Parent history of stroke,and I`ve had 2 minor strokes plus eye damage

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

Stable,but left eye badely damaged.Right carotid artery 80% narrowed because of calcified plaque

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Eye
5/28/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 1 month ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hydrogen peroxide does not have a role in stopping carotid artery plaque build up.

Please see the medical uses of hydrogen peroxide in this authentic reference resource;

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-76035/hydrogen-peroxide/details

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5-star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.