Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I went to a eye dr today he said I had a black dot floater…

Customer Question
Hello so I went...

Hello so I went to a eye dr today he said I had a black dot floater caused by the jell in my eye ...moving around...sorry if I can't type...but my eyes are still not right from being dilated and gell stuff and him lookin in my eye...I am 62 so I guess this is normal...will this go away...he did not EXPAIN anything...to come back in a month...I will be crazy if I have this for a month...what can I do...Help

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

I have them checked every year...it has been good...this just came on two days ago...my dr. thought it was a migainge...I just happened to call and get into the dr today...but needless to say...he wasn wasn't super nice

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Hmmm he said it wasn't macilor...or how ever you spell that...that runs in my family

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Eye
5/27/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 23 days ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Was the rest of the exam of the eyes normal? Did they find anything else?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Everything was normal
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I just honestly feel like he didn't really say how long these would last...just to call if they got worse and come back in a month...first of all it sucks...
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Please refund my money...this has been a waste of my time...

Not a problem. I will forward this to customer service right away for you to be refunded.