Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Headache for about three days aspirin – Tylenol doesn’t seem…

Customer Question
Headache for about three...

Headache for about three days aspirin – Tylenol doesn’t seem to be very effective when I bend over the pressure becomes greater very tender between the eyes he said nothing more than sinus pressure I have no drippy nose

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Yes a little nausea does not affect my eating and it seems to be just constant very little relief

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I’m 72 I don’t take any pills I work daily as a contractor my weight is been the same for 60 years no pills

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Eye
5/1/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Greg, Board Certified MD replied 2 months ago
Dr. Greg
Dr. Greg, Board Certified MD

Hello, My name is***** am a board certified physician, and would be happy to help you with your health concern. Please give me a few minutes to read, and respond to your question.

I​'m sorry to hear that you are suffering from a headache. Your description of the symptoms are most consistent with a sinus headache, likely from a sinus infection. The fact that the pain worsens with bending forward is a typical finding.

If possible, it would be great for you to visit a local urgent care or speak to your doctor to discuss treatment. Sinus infections often require antibiotics to cure. Additionally, you can try over-the-counter decongestants to relieve the pressure.

Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions for you.