Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Blood vessels burst in my right eye yesterday morning, going…

Customer Question
Blood vessels burst in...

Blood vessels burst in my right eye yesterday morning, going into the color of the eye. Bright light very painful, had headache yesterday but not now. No injury, no straining of snow kind. Don't have insurance, don't know what to do

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Only yesterday, no nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not allergic to anything, no major surgeries other than C section 29 years ago

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Eye
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
When I blink the eye is irritated, keeps watering especially in bright light. Extremely blood red, looks like some kind of clot in the eyeball. I'm 56, don't have any medical condition, I smoke & drink daily
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/3/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 23 days ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you have a picture?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Please respond via text, I can't afford an additional $50. for a phone call
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Now the blood is right on the color of my eye, this was yesterday morning, I'll let to take another pic now

This is very concerning with the visual disturbance

you need to go to urgent care immediately

you could have a hemorrhage

I'm sorry

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Exactly what could be going on, you've not explained

A blood vessel has ruptured in the eye

If it is contained within the sclera (white part) then it is nothing to worry about

this causes no symptoms

the fact that you have symptoms indicates the bleeding may be elsewhere

this is an emergency as it can threaten vision permanently

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok

I'm sorry I didn't explain more

I am just very concerned

Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 18 days ago

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star services for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply :)

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor