Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have constant pressure on the right back side of my head…

Customer Question
I have constant pressure...

I have constant pressure on the right back side of my head that ends behind my right eye. I also hear popping sounds when I swallow in both ears. This causes a hazy feeling and delayed vision as well. I have been to ENT with no defined issues.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?

4 years

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Allergies

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Eye
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I just had a vision test and everything came back good.
Answered in 1 day by:
4/3/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 18 days ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

How old are you?

M/F?

What do you mean by delayed vision?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist