Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

My son is ill unable to keep food down no fever, his eyes…

Customer Question
My son is ill...

My son is ill unable to keep food down no fever , his eyes are sunk in he look ask if he as not eaten for months, sometime his eyes roll back

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?

Yes he said he has trouble bleeding

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I no he drink sometime but that is all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Eye
4/1/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** and I will try to assist you.

I am sorry your son is feeling this way.

How old is he? Any other medical problems or medications?

Has he been sick recently? How long has he not been able to keep anything down? Is he throwing everything up?

He's had flu symptoms about a month ago he wasn't working he went back to work for about a week and and came back home from what I could see yesterday and all of these symptoms started look like he had not eaten in month's hurts all over but it's no fever he's had flu symptoms about a mouth ago he https://decisionalflora.com/learn-the working he went back to work for about a week and he came back home from what I could see yesterday and all of these symptoms started good like he hadn't eighth months he's been staying with me and every now and then he stay with his girlfriend he hurts all over but it's no fever

Ok, if he cannot keep any food down he should see a doctor soon. Keep him very hydrated but he may need IV hydration through his vein. In that case go to the ER. Hope that helps.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a 5-star rating. We can continue to speak even after you rate if you would like. Thanks!