Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Had a cyst behind my ear it poped and while I was asleep I…

Customer Question
Had a cyst behind...

Had a cyst behind my ear it poped and while I was asleep I didn’t drain it. All and now my eye vision is all messed up what dose that mean and how are is it

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?

Um I’ve had the cyst for like 4 years but I’ve poped it 4 times Nd this time I didn’t get to drain it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’ve had a cold

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Eye
4 years I’ve had a reoccurring cyst I’ve poped it 4 times now this time I’ve hmgot it I didn’t drain it this time round and yeah
4/1/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

How old are you?

M/F?

Can you upload a picture of the popped cyst?

Close one eye at a time. How is your vision (with your glasses on if indicated) in each eye?

Any other symptoms?

Are your eyes red, irritated or draining?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.