Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have not been feeling well for several weeks, fatigue -

Customer Question
I have not been...

I have not been feeling well for several weeks, fatigue - extreme, headache,hurts over my eyes, low grade fever, general malise. Blood tests look pretty normal except my CRP is eighteen and red blood cells are 3.Nine, sorry keyboard nine is stuck. So what do you think some type of infection. Flu and nasal and nose swab came back normal. My husband was in the hospital for 1 month and I was there everyday, maybe I picked something up?

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Headache almost all the time, just want to lay my head down to feel better. Some sweating, a slight amount of nausea but not a lot.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have really bad gut issues. I don't have a large colon it was removed. I just had a fecal transplant because I have had Cdif 3 times. Gut has been very good since the fecal transplant in January. I know this is not related because I have been there so many time. Also have stiff neck.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Eye
3/31/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Do you know what your ESR is?

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.