Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

The right corner of my right eye feels like its bruised

Customer Question
The right corner of...

The right corner of my right eye feels like its bruised along with a little bit of blurred vision but not throughout my entire eye and it hurts when i blink and it is causing headaches as well

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

About 5 days and yes i have been having headaches

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Eye
3/30/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 24 days ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** and I will try to assist you today.

Is the corner of your eye red? Is the white of your eye red?

Any double vision? Any drainage? Does it feel like something is in the eye?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Corner of eye is red. No drainage or double vision. It does feel like something is in my eye.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No call please.

Pain in the corner of the eyes can be the result of a number of different reasons: a foreign body, inflammation due to an external cause, or even a migraine that is localized to that part of the region close to the corner of the eyes. A scratch of the cornea can also cause it to feel like there is something in your eye.

It would be important to see an eye doctor so that they can get a closer look especially if your symptoms persist. If it is a corneal abrasion, this can become a problem and get infected. Hope that helps.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a 5-star rating. We can continue to speak even after you rate if you would like. Thanks!

Dr. A
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD