Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

My mother is 100. She has a swollen, red leg. Her doctor…

Customer Question
My mother is 100...

My mother is 100. She has a swollen, red leg. Her doctor diagnosed cellulitis yesterday. He gave her meds that have two kinds of penicillin in it. She took one dose with dinner yesterday and has had the runs

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

High blood pressure meds and many eye drops. Allergies to sulpha drugs

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

She’s old but very with it. Walks with a walker so diarrhea is hard.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Eye
3/28/2018
Eye Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Dear friend, what is your doubt?